After selecting the service that will be of help to you, please fill out the appointment form and I will contact you usually within 24 hours.
All packages can be used for different people, or a combination of humans and pets.
I also offer a free introductory 20 minute Emotion Code session for 1st time clients to meet me and find out what energy work is all about. Click here to request a mini session.
If you would like deep discounts on quality supplements and skin care products, click here to order from over 275 companies including Pure Encapsulations, Sovereign Silver, Mercola and Thorne.
Intelligent Living is a program for people who need to heal chronic conditions. It’s a 4 step process involving several modalities with your agreement at each step. Let’s face it, it’s not easy to change anything much less your eating or what is stressing you, but we all know that it’s necessary to feel better. I will help you make baby steps according to how much you’re able to do, to get you on the right track to lessen your pain, depression, anxiety, and fatigue, as well as fibromyalgia, thyroid disease, etc., and perhaps control your type 2 diabetes. In other words, you determine what you want to do, and I will help you get there. You and I together will set your time frame for success.
This program consists of:
- Step 1: An hour intuitive evaluation session which includes looking at your life history and providing some immediate relief with a grounding technique, chakra balancing, and Emotion Code.
- Step 2: An expanded intuitive healing session to clear more trapped emotions, identify the underlying causes of your chronic issue(s), and formulate an action plan. This will include an hour phone session, and an additional hour that doesn’t require participation from you, in which I will put together a plan that will include looking at your life as a whole and ways for you to be successful at making the needed changes. This will include food, supplements, and learning how to interact with the world to effectively relieve stress while also learning protective boundaries so that you won’t reinstall trapped emotions. I will email your plan, get your agreement, and answer any questions.
- Step 3: An intuitive healing session to provide relief using Emotion Code and Body Code, answer questions, and make needed adjustments to the lifestyle plan if appropriate.
- Step 4: An intuitive healing session and post evaluation to check progress, make adjustments using Body Code, and set up periodic follow up appts if needed.
Food and Spirit Consultation:
- An initial 30 minute phone consultation to review submitted Food and Spirit paperwork which can be filled out on a computer or another electronic device beforehand
- 1st 1 hour phone session to go over imbalances as they relate to body systems and complete an Action Plan for 30 days
- 2nd 1 hour phone session assesses progress and the need, if any, for a revised Action Plan
- Email questions and answers (2 per week) for the 1st 30 days
- One 30 minute follow up appointment for supplement recommendations/review with dosages
This consultation is for busy people who are interested in making changes in lifestyle that will create better emotional and physical health.
The business marketing/mentoring session is for individuals who need assistance in determining a direction for and marketing their business, especially if online. My experience includes managing a commercial music company and working directly with ad agencies, owning a franchise, corporate trainer/program writer for new business start-ups, marketing/building my current online business, and much more.
Please fill out the contact form or Facebook message me for more information on any of the above programs.
Advice and recommendations given on this website or in a personal consultation by phone, email, online, or otherwise, is at the client’s sole discretion and risk and is not to be interpreted as an attempt to prescribe or practice medicine, or to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. Statements and information on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. You should always consult with a competent, fully-informed medical professional or health practitioner when making decisions for your health. You are advised to investigate and educate yourself about any health-related actions and choices you make.